Founded in 2016, Neptune Flood is the preferred private flood insurance provider offering residential, commercial, and RCBAP products throughout the United States and is headquartered in downtown St. Petersburg, FL. Our effortless, intuitive, and on-demand platform allows agents and customers to quote and bind a policy in under two minutes, all built by our stellar in-house technology team. In October 2021, Neptune acquired Jumpstart, a parametric insurance company, adding parametric earthquake to our portfolio.
Who We Are
What We Offer
Aside from the perk of working with an out-of-this-world team, Neptune offers a variety of benefits, including:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Match
- Unlimited PTO
- Training & Continuing Professional Education
- Paid Community Volunteering Opportunities
Our Commitment to the Community
Neptune is committed to protecting our communities and planet while making them a better place to live for all. Through Cool Effect, One Tree Planted, Tampa Bay Watch, and our partners, we’re working towards carbon neutrality in our business operations to combat the effects of climate change and also volunteering in our community.
To do our part, we:
- Reduce our carbon footprint through Cool Effect offsets to cover our business operations and employee work travel.
- Purchased 720 trees to assist with reforestation in Florida through One Tree Planted.
- Launched our grant program, with $100,000 in 2021 and 2022, to Tampa Bay Watch for their oyster reef restoration program.
- Donated and assembled hundreds of meal kits with the St. Pete Free Clinic
- Provide paid time off to employees to volunteer to have a hands-on impact.
- Choose responsible vendors. For example, our print vendor, Lob, plants more trees than they use for our mailings, uses recycled pulp fiber, and offsets what they cannot yet avoid.
Got the Skills for Something Not Listed?
Interested in a role you don’t see listed? We’re always willing to hear from talented individuals. Send your resume to [email protected] and we’ll reach out if we have an opening for someone like you.