Reuters Events: The Future of Insurance USA 2021 (June 22-24) goes LIVE in just under 3 weeks, setting the roadmap for insurance with insight from the industry’s biggest names. We are bringing together 1,000+ insurance execs from across the insurance ecosystem to realign strategy, drive innovation, and develop operations for success post-pandemic. This is the must-attend event for the insurance industry.
Hear direct from Insurance CEOs!
Allstate, Zurich Insurance Group, Allianz Life, Prudential Financial, Hippo, Plymouth Rock, Haven Life, Neptune Flood, & The American College of Financial Services
Plus, C-level industry leaders, including:
• Souheil Badran, EVP, Chief Operating Officer, Northwestern Mutual
• Bret Ahnell, Executive Vice President, FM Global
• Chris Smith, EVP, Group Benefits, Guardian Life
• Ariel Weintraub, Chief Information Security Officer, MassMutual
• Lorie Graham, SVP, Chief Risk Officer, AmericanAg
• Dan Moore, Chief Operating Officer, QBE North America
• Cheryl Lebens, VP, Chief Risk & Strategy Officer, Grange Insurance
• Brent Korte, SVP, Chief Marketing Officer, Ameritas
• Aviad Pinkovezky, Chief Product Officer, Hippo
• Ketty Trivedi, Chief Marketing Officer, Prudential Group Insurance
• Drew Aldrich, Managing Director, American Family Ventures
• Lisa Davis, President & CUO, Canopius USA
• Meredith Schnurr, US & Canada Cyber Brokerage Leader, Marsh
• Jonathan Charak, VP & Emerging Solutions Director, Zurich NA
• Pranav Pasricha, MD & Global Head P&C Solutions, Swiss Re
With just 3 weeks left, passes are going fast! 350+ registered last week alone and we have a limited number of live-only access passes available to offer.
For group booking rates and/or vendor access passes, please contact me. I look forward to hearing from you.
Global Project Director
Telephone: +44 20 7513 8946